Thank you for the FOI enquiry requesting information on:
Correspondence between NHS Supply Chain Sustainability Manager and the following people, regarding forced labour accusations in the rubber glove supply chain from and including January 2020:
- Health Secretary Sajid Javid
- Parliamentary Under Secretary of State Maggie Throup MP
- Former Health Secretary Matt Hancock
- Former Health Minister Helen Whateley MP
- Permanent Secretary Sir Chris Wormald
- Director General Jonathan Marron
For those who are no longer in post (Former Health Secretary Matt Hancock and Former Health Minister Helen Whateley) we were only asked to search records from their time in government.
The request was handled as a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. SCCL have provided the following response to the above request, see attached response.